Weddings at the
Sunshine Coast Golf and
The Sunshine Coast Golf and Country Club in Roberts Creek is a hidden gem of the Coast. With breathtaking views of the mountains and ocean, and surrounded by lush forest, it is the perfect venue to say your ‘I Do’s’ and celebrate an unforgettable day with friends and family.
The Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club offers services for your entire celebration, in one location. This includes your rehearsal dinner, bridal party golf packages, ceremony locations, appetizer & cocktail hour, photo locations and wedding reception facilities. When you book your wedding with us, you are taken care of from start to finish, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.
We offer multiple options for wedding ceremony locations, including inside our banquet hall, on the course, or outside on one of our decks, with a beautiful view of the ocean in the background.
Have a look through our photo gallery for ideas and inspirations.
your team at SCG&CC
Our Chef and Director of Business Operations will work with you to create your very own customized dinner menu, with wine pairings and signature cocktails.
Our team will work with you in the months prior to your wedding, to ensure that all of the details are taken care of and that the venue is setup exactly as you imagined it, so your day goes off without a hitch.
Our facilities allow you to have your dream wedding. Whether it be a small, intimate gathering with only your nearest and dearest, or an epic bash with all of your extended family and friends.
We have held hundreds of weddings here at the SCG&CC. Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable experience and memories to last a lifetime!
Photo Credit: With a Wild Heart Collective
12+ Months Before
- Decide on time of year and contact SCG&CC for a list of available dates
- Determine wedding style and colour, decide on any must-haves (Attend a local bridal fair for inspiration!)
- Take a tour of the club, book your date and put deposit down for the venue
- Set your budget
- Hire a musician/DJ
- Hire a Photographer (A great time for Engagement & Photos)
**Inquire about adding a rehearsal dinner or a bridal party golf package**
9-11 Months Before
- Hire an officiant
- Search for and create a list of potential vendors (Florists, cake, hair & makeup, etc..)
- Create a guest list and order Save-The-Dates
- Purchase wedding rings
- Select & ask wedding party
- Consider honeymoon options
- Finalize wedding colours, theme and style
- Shop for your wedding dress
- Book your wedding transportation/accommodation
6 Months Before
- Finalize guest list and send out your Save-The-Dates
- Arrange accommodation for guests
- Meet with vendors: Florist, Photographer, Hair & Makeup Artist, Musician/DJ, Bakery, Equipment rental
3 Months Before
- Order your wedding cake
- Choose gifts for the wedding party and parents
- Book your honeymoon
- Meet with your officiant to discuss details, and start writing your vows
- Finalize with vendors, submit confirmation
- Meet with our chef to discuss menu options, wine selections and venue setup/wedding day details
2 Months Before
- Send out your invitations
- Ask any one you would like to prepare a toast or speech
1 Month Before
- Keep up with your RSVP’s to ensure proper count
- Settle final payments with all vendors
- Confirm Vows and send to your officiant
- Acquire a marriage license
- Work on your seating plan
- Arrange for final Wedding Dress fitting
- Confirm with our chef re: Menu, wine selections and signature cocktails
2 Weeks Before
- Finalize seating chart
- Contact any guests who have not RSVP’d
- Confirm delivery time and location with florist
- Confirm with vendors one last time
1 Week Before
- Give final numbers to SCG&CC and test your media with any AV equipment we are providing
- Pickup dresses & suits
1 Day Before
- Attend Rehersal
- Have a manicure/pedicure
- Confirm any duties with your family, wedding party
- Confirm transportation and stylists appointments
- Go to bed early and get a good nights sleep before your big day
Below are a few examples of previous clients’ customized menus:
Karen Archer | 604-740-0890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Bitroff | 604-740-8123 | email@example.com
Patricia Carswell | 604-885-7871 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Hartley | 778-228-9105 | www.lisahartley.com
Linda Willan | 604-740-9974 | email@example.com
DJ’s & Bands
Sweet Athena | sweetathena.ca
Wedding Planners & Equipment Rental
Sunshine Coast Air | 604-740-8889 | www.sunshinecoastair.com
Hair & Makeup
Shy Beauty | 604-989-1341
Photo Credit: Paige Lorraine Photography
“What a beautiful picturesque backdrop to hold our wedding reception this past weekend . Chef Nels was great and very accommodating to our requests . We thought the food and service was outstanding! Guests raved about everything from the appies , to the salmon and chicken dinner, and the amazing charcuterie plate, all served in a timely manner.
Special thank yous to Cory for coordinating and Natasha and Lisa for keeping the drinks flowing! Couldn’t have asked for a better way to celebrate.”
– Happy Newlyweds P&G
We just wanted to thank the Chef and his team, as well as Corrina, and everyone else involved for all their hard work in planning and making our special day truly one we will never forget.
The day poured with rain but the venue couldn’t have been more accommodating for that, we loved saying our “I do’s” with the forest behind us. All of our friends & family loved the dance floor and dinner was perfect.
We wish we could do it all again!
Our best wishes,
Is there a Room Fee?
How far in advance do I need to book?
How many guests can I have?
Where will the ceremony be held?
What type of menu options do you offer?
Our Chef and Director of Business Operations will work with you to create an entirely customized menu, based on your budget, food preferences and any dietary requirements. Click here to view some sample menus we have done in the past
When can we decorate?
Access to the facilities for decorating is 11:00am, or earlier if we can accommodate, on the day of your event.
Do you have any recommendations for local wedding vendors?
Bridal Party Golf Packages & Rehearsal Dinners
Why not extend the celebration and add a round of golf with your bridesmaids or groomsmen, prior to heading upstairs for a delicious dinner, prepared by Our Chef.
Bridal Party Golf Packages
Spend the early morning of your special day with members of your wedding party at the Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club. Settle your nerves in the idyllic setting on our beautiful fairways as they wind through the Elphinstone forest. Get out early and be done in time to slip into your suit or gown in time for your ceremony.
Package Includes: 9 Holes for Four Players, Power Cart, Coffee and Muffins to go
Reservations call our Director of Golf Operations at 604-885-9212 or email
It’s Going to be Perfect!
How to book
If you are interested in having your wedding at the Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club,
contact Director of Business Operations with your inquiries at 604-885-9212 or via email.
*Don’t forget to inquire about adding a Bridal Party Golf package or Rehearsal Dinner, to extend the festivities