2021 Sea Cav Golf Tournament
July 31st & August 1st
We are exited to launch the registration of the 49th Annual Sea Cav Golf Tournament. We will be running the event in a similar format to last year. The tournament will be limited to the first 72 registered golfers. Tee Time draws both days, with meal service included in your entry following golf on Saturday. There will be no banquet on Sunday evening, only the Awards ceremony following the completion of play.
Travel restrictions set by the Provincal Health authorities will untilmately determine if we will proceed with the tournament. If non-estential travel restricitons are sill in place at the time of the event, the tournament may be cancelled. In this instance, refunds will be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
We hope to see you this summer.
Director of Golf &
PGA of Canada Head Professional
Prizes & Contests
This year’s competition includes Men’s flights, Senior Men’s flights & a Ladies Division with great prizes!
Gross & net prizes are awarded in each division
- Saturday Tee Times begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Sunday Tee Times begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Men’s Division Play Blue Tees
- Men’s Division Play White Tees
- Ladies Play Red or Combined Tees
- Play governed by Golf Canada Rules of Golf and its Decisions, except where modified by Local Rules as Posted.
- 36 Holes Stroke Play. Champions to be determined by lowest gross and net totals in each division.
- Please DO NOT exchange scorecards on the first tee. Return completed and Player signed cards to the scoring area adjacent the golf shop immediately following play.
- In the event of a tie for overall gross and net titles in each division, a playoff will commence immediately following the completion of play. Holes #1 and #11 will be played until a winner is determined.
- Awards Ceremony will commence following the completion of the results on the Putting Green.