Public Update on Course Operations
PUBLIC GOLF TEE TIMES BY PHONE ONLY 604-885-9212
May 30, 2020
The priority of the Sunshine Coast G&CC remains to be the health and safety of the members, staff and public who visit the club. Tee Times are by reservation only. No Drop Ins. Additional spacing of tee times will be instituted. A further announcement will be sent when tee time booking is available.
Public Tee Times are available.
Call to Book a Tee times, or LINK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE.
No Drop In Golf Permitted.
Following Booking your Tee Time Please Pre-Pay Online.
WHAT GOLFERS CAN EXPECT:
TEMPORARY COVID-19 RULES & CONDITIONS WILL BE IN EFFECT:
- All individuals entering the property are required to follow PHYSICAL DISTANCING RULES AS OUTLINED BY THE PROVINCIAL HEATH AUTHORITY AT ALL TIMES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or have traveled in the past 14 days, please do not enter the facility.
- Please use Handwashing Stations
- Stay in your car until 15 minutes prior to your tee time
- Max Occupancy 4 Customer and 2 Staff in Golf Shop
- One Person in Clubhouse Washrooms at a time (Men’s & Ladies)
- On course Washroom Facilites will be open as of June 2nd
- Please see Below for Range Operation Details
- Locker Rooms are open. One person at a time please
- Follow the direction of staff or marshals immediately
- No Drop in Golfers. Book Tee times online or by phone at 604-885-9212.
- Upon completion of your round, please do not loiter. People will be welcome on the patio for food and beverage service Wednesday thru Sunday from 11:30 – 6:30
PHYSICAL DISTANCING and HANDWASHING
In accordance to the Ministry of Health guidance, all players must remain a minimum of 2.5 Meters apart at all times.
Golfers must use the Handwashing Stations situated on the course.
Thank you for taking these initiatives seriously, to help contribute to the health and safety of your fellow members, staff and the general public.
MAKING A TEE TIME
All golfers must make a reservation prior to coming to the club. No Drop in golf allowed at this time. Public Tee time reservations may be made up to 2 days in advance by phone to the golf shop.
PLAYING THE GAME
Some modifications to playing the game will be in place. Some for safety, other measures to assist with efficiency for our grounds crew.
- For our initial opening we will be allowing groups of 3 Golfers, in 12 minute intervals. Groups of 4 Players starting Thursday May 14th.
- Flags are to be left untouched at all times
- Golfers may choose to play preferred lies in the playing area
- No rakes in bunkers. Golfers may play preferred lies in the bunkers
- All Ball washers have been removed
- Please refrain from sitting on benches
GOLF CARTS, PULL CARTS & RENTAL EQUIPMENT
Golfers are encouraged to walk. Carts are for single rider use only. Exception for
Pull Carts are available for rent
Rental and Demo Equipment are available for rent at this time
Max 4 customers at a time inside the store. All individuals entering the golf shop are required to use the Hand Washing Station prior to entering.
Kitchen Bar & Patio are Open
It has been wonderful to see how active our membership has been over the past month. We are also hosting many visitors to the club everyday.
We have been working hard to follow the best practices suggested by our industry as well as the requirements of Worksafe BC. Each week we are getting closer to full services. Thanks to everyone for your positive attitude and understanding of the nature of the disruptions.
- Food and Beverage Service is open and operating. Find time to stop on the patio after golf to enjoy a meal and a cold drink . We will be offering a limited menu and bar service Wednesday through Sunday From 11:30 – 7:30.
- Take out Bar Service for the Golf Course will be available during operating hours
Here is all that we are doing to allow you to enjoy your experience:
- Please Use the hand washing Station prior to coming up to the Patio.
- Max Occupancy is 60 people on the deck, down from an available 522
- A hostess will be on site. Please wait to be seated.
- We are providing Table service only for your convenience. We have no self service stations at this time.
- Drop tables are used at each table by the server to deliver your food safely.
- All access to and from the Patio will be via the outside staircase.
- Maximum of Six people at a table. 2 meter distance between seating areas when chair backs are pulled out.
- Please remain at your table and refrain from moving about the patio.
- Hand Sanitizer available at every table. All tables and chairs are disinfected following each groups departure.
- Disposable containers and items are being used for table settings.
- Upstairs washrooms are closed and inside seating is unavailable.
- One person from each party will be asked to sign in.
- No Cash Transactions at this time.
- All staff are using PPE (Mask and Gloves), Hand Washing procedures, and maintaining social distance at all times.
- The staff will be ready to help you enjoy your experience. Thanks for following their guidance as we get started.
We are holding ourselves to a very high standard to help reduce the risks presented by Covid-19. Our spacious patio is perfect for members and guests to enjoy food and beverage service feeling confident they are 2 Meters from the other groups of patrons at the facility.
Range will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Last Ball Sales)
Closed Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. For Clean Pick of Balls and Grass Cutting Thursday Morning
Short game area is open for practice with personal ball use only.
8 of 12 covered stalls open. Middle stalls closed.
Grass Tees Open – Max 6 people on grass Tees
Putting and Chipping Green. Max 3 people using it at a time.
Putting, Bunker and Pitching area remain for personal use balls only
Members / Visitors will not be offered carts for transport from the clubhouse to the range.
PLAY SAFE AND STAY SAFE
Thank you in advance for respecting the rules and regulations outlined. We will continue monitor the fast changing health environment, and recommendations from the National and Provincial Health Authorities and adjust our practices accordingly. We hope to see you all soon (from a distance).